There aren’t enough fashion quotes on the internet which truly display what kind of trends you follow or the kind of fashion sense you have.
In fact, some of these bland fashion quotes are extremely outdated and definitely not suitable for the fashion aficionados that the Millennial’s are.
Fashion is actually something which is different for every person. For some, it might be a way to express oneself, while for others, it may be the perfect way to showcase their curves and pair outfits.
Fashion is nothing less than art, in the purest form possible. And the best part is that there are no limits. You can pair your black shoes with a pair of jeans and a crop top or simply choose a bright yellow dress.
Furthermore, there are no restrictions. That’s exactly what defines fashion. Here are the best fashion quotes which you would definitely fall in love with:
Cute Fashion Quotes
- You know, I have a thing for strong women in power suits.
- I wish the clothes I want didn’t have any price tags
- Can I please download some clothes illegally?
- The style is something that comes from within, you don’t need to flaunt it.
- The front of my pants looks super chic, the back? It’s even better.
- You know, I’m done waiting for you to get some style.
- How about we go shopping?
- My three best friends are clothes, accessories, and shoes!
- I own a pair of pants, which can do all the talking for me.
- Clothes are definitely something that can make you feel as well as look like a total goddess.
- If you don’t own trousers like mine, you aren’t living fully.
- The kids have an even better sense of fashion than adults these days.
- Fashion is simply outstanding; pair your favorite outfit with some suede boots and you’re ready to party.
- All I need in life is a wad of cash and a line of stores.
- I dressed up to match my date. I’m dating my bag, is that a problem?
- Being rich and hot? Yep, that is my ultimate goal.
- What? These old things? I’ve owned them for ages.
- Little profile action going on.
- These are the lovely days in the city that I live for.
- I miss those fall days when I was able to wear my favorite coat and one of my favorite dresses without freezing, you feel me?
Sassy Fashion Quotes
- I don’t need a man to make me feel happy, my blazers give me all the happiness I need.
- You don’t like me? Wait until I wear my little black dress, babe.
- Honey, you haven’t seen true beauty unless you own Dolce.
- My shoes cost more than that fake Gucci of yours, can you move?
- At home, I wear pajamas. Outside? I’m the queen of fashion.
- I was scared to wear tutus until I found out that they are actually the perfect little fashion piece that you need to have in your closet. Seriously, size doesn’t matter when it comes to fashion.
- Being fashionable has nothing to do with owning rich, luxurious brands. You just need to keep an eye out and you can find pieces that fit within your budget.
Funny Fashion Quotes
- I hate it when my pants keep slipping lower and I have to pretend that everything is fine.
- You know, there are times when I want to scream on top of my lungs and show off my lovely pink socks, but I can’t do so because they’re hiding in my shoes. Life is hard.
- Crop tops, Ripped Jeans and High heels; this is my definition of badass.
- I can own 99 shoes and still find a reason to own another pair.
- Sandy hair, the perfect outfit, and the wind blowing in the distance; need I say more?
- Fashion is not about owning a dozen outfits. It’s about owning a dozen and pairing them in such a way that people think you own a hundred.
- You don’t need to show people that your dress has pockets. Just slip something in them and when somebody asks, just casually fish around in your pocket. That’s how people notice it.
- The only thing that stops me from buying more clothes is the fact that I don’t have enough space in my closet.
- Fashion should always be fluid. No matter what size you are, you should be able to rock that gorgeous dress or wear that power suit without feeling bad about it.
Motivational Fashion Quotes
- Dressing well means nothing until you have that pearly white smile on your face. That’s what matters the most.
- Clothes are actually lifeless. They look awful until someone decides to jump into them and bring life into them.
- Your dressing sense is sort of like a mirror. It portrays what you feel on the inside.
- Fashion is almost like an accessory. When paired correctly, it can make anyone stand out. On the other hand, when paired poorly, you don’t want to see that outcome.
- I’ve noticed that people are a lot more kind to you when they seem to like your outfit. It’s just another kind of science.
- I was once obsessed with this sequinned shrug and wore it until it was torn to the pieces. That’s what I call money well spent.
- For me, every single day is almost like a walk down the runway; chaotic, nerve-wracking but oh-so-satisfying.
- Life is too short to keep thinking about what others might think of you. Wear that skirt, rock that dress or own that top, it’s the only way to make yourself feel better, down to the core.
- A very big part of fashion is the acceptance of your body type. You need to accept that you’re a certain size and appreciate your body in order to look good. It’s as simple as that.
- My grandma told me once that she stole money just so she can shop from her favorite store, so I took her out just to let her get her favorite outfits.