How to set memorable Instagram bios for your four-legged best friend?
Everyone knows that a dog can be man’s best friend, and has always been so. They are not just extremely affectionate and loyal to their owners but also prove to be their “mental health pills”.
Here’s what studies and researchers have to say about the benefits of keeping a dog as your pet.
These canine fellows not only improve your attendance at work or your kids’ in school but also avoid chances of you getting a down spirit after a long day.
Plus, nothing can be better than enjoying a nice long walk or jog with your faithful four-legged friend and thereby improving the physical fitness for both of you.
One of the newest trends that pet owners are coming up with these days include setting up public or private accounts for their animal buds using the Instagram downloader, other than taking time out to pamper them well.
Just like getting yourself a dog is a tough decision considering the long-term commitment and responsibility that it comes with, setting up an Instagram account is quite similar.
Once you’ve gotten the account for your dog, you need to gain an audience and keep them engaged.
Since your four-legged friend would be happier keeping a curious watch over you fidgeting with your phone while you handle his account, know this: setting up interesting and witty Instagram bios or captions for your dog is entirely your job and yours alone.
To come to your rescue, you can refer to the following ideas for setting up interesting bios for dogs.
As a matter of fact, for any Instagram account to go down well with the audience (in this case, the dog lover community), it’s integral to keep a very catchy bio.
Witty Instagram bios for highlighting your doggy’s sass
Here is a list of sassy Instagram bios for shedding some light on all the ‘nose up in the air’ moments of your dog.
- Loves good and long conversations where he/she can be the center of attention.
- Finds occasional chew toys in unexpected places.
- Nothing’s better than an off shower day.
- Accompanies you to McDonalds with loads of enthusiasm.
- Very jealous of her momma’s Dalmatian wallpaper lock screen.
- Shows off her/his wit in the form of incessant woofs and rhythmic pawing.
- The perfect gentleman/ lady to light up your evening.
- Lives for the Sundays and the ‘catch-and-throws’ they bring.
- Is key to happiness and a lifetime of wet licks.
- Comes with a loyalty card, unlike mean two-legged creatures.
Instagram dogs are known to simply live, bark, love and let love. As a matter of fact, you probably have little idea as to how much the Instagram community worships the dogs and looks forward to them making their day.
As the admin of your dog’s Instagram handle, it’s your moral duty to bring some respite to these dog lovers with bios that bring a smile on their face.
Quotes that can be used as Instagram bio one-liners
Following is a brief list of dog quotes said by famous personalities that you can use as Instagram bios:
- “My fashion philosophy is, if you’re not covered in dog hair, your life is empty.” – Elayne Boosler
- “The dog is the god of frolic.” – Henry Ward Beecher
- “I like dogs. You always know what a dog is thinking. It has four moods. Happy, sad, cross, and concentrating. Also, dogs are faithful and they do not tell lies because they cannot talk.” – Mark Haddon
- “A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself.” – Josh Billings
- “There’s a saying. If you want someone to love you forever, buy a dog, feed it and keep it around.” – Dick Dale
- “When the dog looks at you, the dog is not thinking what kind of a person you are. The dog is not judging you.” – Eckhart Tolle
- “The love of a dog is a pure thing. He gives you a trust which is total. You must not betray it.” – Michel Houellebecq
- “All his life he tried to be a good person. Many times, however, he failed. For after all, he was only human. He wasn’t a dog.” – Charles M Schulz
- “Anybody who doesn’t know what soap tastes like never washed a dog.” – Franklin P. Jones
- “The poor dog, in life the firmest friend. The first to welcome, foremost to defend.” – Lord Byron
As has been aforesaid, good bios are important in maintaining a decent number of Instagram followers and keeping the Instagram comments flooding in.
Sweet “I love my dog” quotes as Instagram bios
- So much of the closeness and mutual appreciation among us, as family members, is because of our dog. He/ she is the best teacher of the same.
- The only mishap with dogs is that their lives are too short.
- Dogs make your life just a tad bit brighter.
- The more people I get cheated by, more I get closer to my dog.
- You’re most likely to outlive your dog- so prepare yourself well for a lifetime of good memories and the woe that awaits it.
- All I need is love and dog. Just the latter would do too.
- If it wasn’t for the puppies, I would never have gone for walks.
- Life’s too long to have just one dog.
- A dog has a kid’s innocence, a parent’s maturity and a grandparent’s love.
- Dogs live every single moment until they don’t.